Find out if you or somebody you know qualifies for discounted Frontier Services.
You have selected: MinnesotaTo receive Lifeline Telephone Service discounts in Minnesota, you must certify that you or someone in your household currently receives benefits from one of these programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) formerly Food Stamps
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)/Minnesota Family Investment Program (MFIP)
- National School Lunch Program’s Free Lunch Program (NSL)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Head Start (Income-Based)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
You must notify Frontier when you are no longer eligible for Lifeline. Lifeline service is a non-transferable government assistance program that provides a discount on the cost of monthly telephone service. Lifeline is limited to one discount per household and only eligible customers may enroll. You must also verify your continued eligibility annually (or as requested) with Frontier. If there is someone else at the address who is receiving a Lifeline discount and you wish to be considered a separate economic unit, the Lifeline Application and proof of eligibility must be submitted along with the Lifeline Household Worksheet. If you wish to change your Lifeline benefit from another carrier to Frontier, you must submit a benefit transfer letter with your application to Frontier.
Download the Lifeline application for the state of Minnesota. (Descargar la aplicación de las instrucciones escritas en español.)
For further information, please contact Customer Service. A Frontier representative will be happy to answer your questions. Call us. We’re here to help.
affordable meal management system automated Point Of Sale (POS) lunch system School Lunch POS School Lunch Software SFSP Summer Food Service Program Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) Technology solutions for the cafeteria and beyond wordware Public School Lunch